Sydney International Equestrian Centre
The Sydney International Equestrian Centre is a world-class event venue set on 96 hectares of rural parkland only 40 minutes west of the Sydney CBD.
Purpose-built for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Sydney International Equestrian Centre continues to offer some of the finest equestrian facilities in the world. The venue is capable of delivering international, national, state and club equestrian events, community events, festivals, corporate and social events, sporting events and much more. The venue also provides
an attractive setting for film and television productions and photo shoots.
The venue offers a vast selection of facilities including:
- Indoor arena and Arena 6 with the world-class Otto-ArenaTex surface
- 11 outdoor sand arenas and two grass arenas
- Cross country course suitable for all abilities
- Steeple chase - 1.1km railed grass and sand track
- 300 stables (3.6m x 3.6m)
- Wash bays, power, lighting and lunging yards
- 40 twin cabins (two single beds)
- 154 powered campsites across three locations
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Event catering, kiosks, food and coffee vans
- Integrated PA system
- Accessible amenity blocks
- Parking for 1,200 vehicles
What to do at the Equestrian Centre
With multiple arenas, stables, accommodation and capacity to host major events, the venue is fully equipped to deliver your next event.
The Sydney International Equestrian Centre is Australia’s premier location for equestrian activities including showjumping, dressage, eventing, show horse and other equine shows and clinics, horsem
The Sydney International Equestrian Centre offers superior facilities and is one of the region’s premier conference and event venues.
From cross country runs and dog shows to festivals and trade-show exhibitions the venue can deliver events large or small.