Equine Ability - Mark Langley Horsemanship Clinic
Mark Langley will be visiting the Sydney International Equestrian Centre for the first time in June to run an exclusive horsemanship workshop.
Mark has spent many years trying and testing different methods to gain the best natural softness from his horses as willing and understanding partners. He now brings that extensive knowledge and passion to his 2 day workshops which will cover:
- Skills and philosophy to get your horse more balanced, softer, calmer, happier and more willing - aiding performance, your relationship with them, and reliability.
- Any on the spot troubles interpreted and addressed from a history of training thousands of horses with care and compassion.
- All concepts and methods fully explained with an emphasis on skills which you can adapt and apply for your own horsemanship, and which make sense to your horse.
- Suitable for all disciplines.
- Covers ground skills and ridden.
- 13 yrs and over, including anxious/ green horses/ riders.
- Small group, places strictly limited.
- One-on-one instruction guaranteed.
Book through Equine Ability or phone 0417 200 411 for more information.
$380 per rider. Fence sitters welcome.