The Sydney International Equestrian Centre is one of Australia’s premier sporting and festival events destinations. Our world-class facilities are home to national and international equestrian events, sporting events, music festivals and trade shows and exhibitions.
Located just 40 minutes drive west of Sydney CBD and is set on 96 hectares of native bush and parkland. With a vast range of facilities, open green field, hard stand and two undercover grandstands, seating 1,150 and 2,000 people, and coupled with an experienced event management team the scope to deliver large scale outdoor events and productions is limitless.
The venue offers a vast selection of event facilities including:
- 96 hectares of native bush and parkland
- Indoor arena seating 1,150 people
- Main arena seating 2,000 people (750 undercover, plus grass embankment surrounding)
- 11 outdoor sand arenas and two grass arenas
- Cross country course
- Steeple chase - 1.1km railed grass and sand track
- 40 twin cabins (two single beds)
- 154 powered campsites across three locations
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Event catering, kiosks, food and coffee vans
- Integrated PA system
- Accessible amenity blocks
- Parking for 1,200 vehicles
No matter the event, our expert staff and facilities make it easy to stage both intimate and large-scale events.