It’s easy to book an event at the Sydney International Equestrian Centre.
- Contact us to advise of the type of event and request a date.
- Your event date will be tentatively held for 6 weeks. During this time, you need to sign and return our booking request form along with payment for your security deposit.
- Receive confirmation of your booking date and information package.
- Complete and return the event application form at least 8 weeks prior to the event date.
- Receive fee estimate, based on your event application.
- Sign and return the fee estimate.
- Meet with or phone our team to discuss the event requirements.
- Supply us with a copy of your current Public Liability Insurance with the State of NSW as an interested party, a copy of your event schedule/operational plans, risk management plan and bio-security plan.