The Sydney International Equestrian Centre is Australia’s premier location for equestrian activities including showjumping, dressage, eventing, show horse and other equine shows and clinics, horsemanship exhibitions, and seminars.
Alongside equestrian activities, the world-class facilities at Sydney International Equestrian Centre provide the perfect setting for cycling, cross country carnivals, dog trials, trade shows, corporate events, weddings and other social occasions.
- Indoor arena and Arena 6 with the world-class Otto-ArenaTex surface
- 11 outdoor sand arenas and two grass arenas
- Cross country course suitable for all abilities
- Steeple chase - 1.1km railed grass and sand track
- 300 stables (3.6m x 3.6m)
- Wash bays, power, lighting and lunging yards
- 40 twin cabins (two single beds)
- 160 powered campsites across three locations
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Event catering, kiosks, food and coffee vans
- Integrated PA system
- Accessible amenity blocks
- Parking for 1,200 vehicles