Bring your own horse and experience the freedom and joy of trail riding at the Sydney International Equestrian Centre.
Set in a world class facility, our pretty heritage trails meander through picturesque countryside abundant in natural flora and fauna and offer riders of all ages and experience 10 kilometres of space to explore. Take in the beautiful surrounds, stop for a picnic in one of the many peaceful spots along the way and make a day of it.
- Over 10km of trails to explore
- Scenic picnic areas
- International standard facilities
Trail riding at the Sydney International Equestrian Centre is available seven days a week. Bookings are essential.
|Heritage trail = 4.3km
Olympic Trail = 5.5km
|1 to 4 people||5 to 9 people||10 or more|
|2 hour session||$51.25/person||$42/person||$39/person|
|Half day (3 hours)||$70.50/person||$56.50/person||$53/person|
|Full day (6 hours)||$89/person||$71.25/person||$67/person|
General riding rules
For your safety and the safety of others we ask you to abide by the following rules.
- Always ride in a manner that will not place fellow riders and yourself at risk.
- Swapping or changing horses with other riders is not allowed.
- Always ride on designated trails, following the direction indicated. Do not attempt any jumps or ride in a manner that will place fellow riders at risk.
- No dogs are to accompany horse riders. Dogs must be on a lead at all times.
- Do not gallop or canter towards or past other riders.
- Respect other venue users.
- Where applicable you must use horse paths and not the roads.
- Follow the conditions of entry at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and clothing when riding and handing horses (e.g. boots with heels, no sleeveless shirts).
- Wear a properly fitted helmet that complies with current Australian standards.
- Wear your coloured identification safety vest and carry the communication device at all times.
- Only ride on designated arenas.
- Do not enter the arena if there are more that 15 riders in the arena.
- Do not gallop in the arena.
- Do not leave a horse unattended in the arena.
- Do not stand in the arena when other horses are using it.
Terms and conditions
Children under the age of 18 require the consent of a parent or guardian for riding at the Sydney International Equestrian Centre and must be accompanied by an adult when riding.
Riders are required to sign a rider waiver on arrival.
Cancellation of booking by the Sydney International Equestrian Centre
The Sydney International Equestrian Centre reserves the right to cancel a ride at any time. Whilst the Sydney International Equestrian Centre will make every effort to give reasonable notice of cancellation this may not always be possible. The Sydney International Equestrian Centre will refund the riding fee if it cancels a ride for any reason other than for your breach of the Sydney International Equestrian Centre’s riding rules.
Cancellation of booking by you
If a booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the booked ride, a cancellation fee of 30% of the riding fee is payable if no replacement booking is made. Any replacement booking is subject to availability.